- Original Samsung Bags and Covers to the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Top 5 Smart Phones in 2015
- Android Cell Phone: The Difference Between Kitkat And Lollipop
- How to Charge Your iPhone 6 Faster
- Nokia C7 Astound – An Innovative Smart Phone
- Practical and Wi-Fi: a Small, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker for Cell Phone
- Bluetooth Headphone for iPad
- Bluetooth Headphones with NFC, ANC and Touch Control
- Jawbone Icon Headset – IDEA 2010 Winner
- Practical Accessories For Your Galaxy Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet Charger
- Moto 360 Smartwatch
- IOS 7 Blocks Third-party Lightning Cables
- New from Sony – Xperia Z Ultra
- What phones are used by the world’s leaders?
- Wholesaleably AKG K 430 Headset
- Your iPhone Charger May Be Flammable
- HTC has Launched One M8s with Card Readers
- iPad Charger: Charge And Sync Your iPad With A USB Board Charger
- Nichole Inside Out Protective Case with Speakers for iPad
- Removable Battery Pack for Cell Phone
- The 4 Best Mini-Mobiles
- Women Love Apple, Men Love Android
- The World's Cheapest Smartphone: $7
- Moto 360 Smartwatch from Motorola
- Use Smart Ring to Control Home
- Ferrari Maranello Vintage Mobile Pouch in Red
- Mobile, Smartphones and Vintage Phones
- Vintage Smartphone
- 3 Bugatti-Bags to the Galaxy S6
- How to Buy Cheap USB Accessories for Your Car
- iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and iPod Touch
- Lamborghini Launches a Luxury Smart Phone!
- Pdair Bag for Samsung Galaxy S2
- Top 5 Pocket Books for the iPhone 5/5S
- iPad Headrest – What to Choose
- 9 PCs with Windows 10
- What is 4G LTE
- Apple has a serious problem with Watch?
- Chesskin USB Universal Power Bank-11200 mAh
- Have You Heard Of Xiaomi Mi-Mobiles?
- HDMI Port On The New Xperia Smart Phones
- Here Is This Month’s 2 Most Wanted Phones
- OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 4 Protective Cover
- BlueAnt Q2 Headset
- Z5 Compact Marshmallow Battery
- CCTV Camera Lenses
Category Archives: Computer
Premium 4-Port USB Hub HUB Aluminum home Cateck with a power cable of one meter for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, PCs and Laptops.
USB 3.0 Hub 36W (6 USB Charging Ports HUB + 1 + 1 Port Port Ethernet) in Aukey. Black CB-H17
Not only at Burmester, the trend to the second tweeter. The new BA 31 got a second OFFICE for the back to improve airiness, spatiality and the connection to the space in conjunction with a volume adjustment. Can the ambitious … Continue reading
Hub 7-Port USB 3.0 with 2 ports at Aukey load (4.8A max). SuperSpeed compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8, Mac OS, Linux etc BLACK.
HUB USB 3.0 36W at Aukey (4 Ports USB HUB + 3 Charging Ports) Black CB-H19 The Hub USB 3.0 Super Speed 4-port Aluminium home Aukey is designed to provide reliable access to broadband connections to USB 3.0. With data transfer … Continue reading
HUB 10 USB 3.0 ports + 1 load port 5V / 2.1A home Etekcity with switches and external power supply for PC and Mac.
HUB 7 Port USB 3.0 Premium Aluminium home Cateck with 4A power. Support for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, PCs and laptops.
The T + A G 2000 R in the test is not (only) to a simple completion of the famous R series. It’s rather a perfectly through developed top-drive that needs fear no competition. Who is informed when it comes … Continue reading
I used the ultra-mini HUB 4 USB micro USB OTG (On-The-Go) home Inateck sold by SpringRainFRA to connect a USB key on my Samsung Galaxy S3: it is a success. This allowed me to empty the photos and have them pull … Continue reading
If you followed my little “tutorial” just a few weeks you should have with your Raspberry Pi and a simple webcam, a fully functional video surveillance system, autonomous, and motion detection.
Be the first to rate this product Kit to interface with 8 analog inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 outputs digital Integrated USB hub full speed of 6 ports powered (12 Mbps) Maximum current per USB port: 500 my In … Continue reading
Roccat is a brand that makes very good devices, and it is with pleasure that I test, just for you, the Apuri, a scorpion-shaped USB Hub which, thanks to its raised tail (no bad pun, I assure you) door your … Continue reading
Since the time that I wanted a USB 3.0 hub, in 2016 John-John gets finally! Here’s an acquisition made on Amazon of this a few days ago. I introduce the CB-H17 Aukey:
A huge failure of the Macbook is its lack of USB ports. This accessory for the laptop of Apple Exchange gives on this problematic point.