Why write when you can just say what you want to Twitter?
Don’t forget that Siri can help you send tweets from your iPad.
Twitter is a netsamfund and a mikrobloggingtjeneste that lets its users send and read updates (tweets) – short messages which consists of 140 characters until … Twitter generates over 340 million of them per day!
Did you know that you can tweeting using Siri?
- When the Siri is on, so just “tweet”
2. say what you want to share on Twitter
3. press the “Send” or say just “send”.
So easy it is!
Good to know
– You can put for hashtags by saying “hashtag”
– You can edit tweets before posting them: just tap on the word you want to edit.