- Original Samsung Bags and Covers to the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Top 5 Smart Phones in 2015
- Android Cell Phone: The Difference Between Kitkat And Lollipop
- How to Charge Your iPhone 6 Faster
- Nokia C7 Astound – An Innovative Smart Phone
- Practical and Wi-Fi: a Small, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker for Cell Phone
- Bluetooth Headphone for iPad
- Bluetooth Headphones with NFC, ANC and Touch Control
- Jawbone Icon Headset – IDEA 2010 Winner
- Practical Accessories For Your Galaxy Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet Charger
- Moto 360 Smartwatch
- IOS 7 Blocks Third-party Lightning Cables
- New from Sony – Xperia Z Ultra
- What phones are used by the world’s leaders?
- Wholesaleably AKG K 430 Headset
- Your iPhone Charger May Be Flammable
- HTC has Launched One M8s with Card Readers
- iPad Charger: Charge And Sync Your iPad With A USB Board Charger
- Nichole Inside Out Protective Case with Speakers for iPad
- Removable Battery Pack for Cell Phone
- The 4 Best Mini-Mobiles
- Women Love Apple, Men Love Android
- The World's Cheapest Smartphone: $7
- Moto 360 Smartwatch from Motorola
- Use Smart Ring to Control Home
- Ferrari Maranello Vintage Mobile Pouch in Red
- Mobile, Smartphones and Vintage Phones
- Vintage Smartphone
- 3 Bugatti-Bags to the Galaxy S6
- How to Buy Cheap USB Accessories for Your Car
- iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and iPod Touch
- Lamborghini Launches a Luxury Smart Phone!
- Pdair Bag for Samsung Galaxy S2
- Top 5 Pocket Books for the iPhone 5/5S
- iPad Headrest – What to Choose
- 9 PCs with Windows 10
- What is 4G LTE
- Apple has a serious problem with Watch?
- Chesskin USB Universal Power Bank-11200 mAh
- Have You Heard Of Xiaomi Mi-Mobiles?
- HDMI Port On The New Xperia Smart Phones
- Here Is This Month’s 2 Most Wanted Phones
- OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 4 Protective Cover
- BlueAnt Q2 Headset
- Z5 Compact Marshmallow Battery
- CCTV Camera Lenses
Tag Archives: usb hub
A huge failure of the Macbook is its lack of USB ports. This accessory for the laptop of Apple Exchange gives on this problematic point.
The Philips HTS9225 is not a very recent design Home Theater, but Philips has been able to evolve and remains among 2.1 systems the most advanced and complete in its price range.
Hello geeks! Today I propose to discover a USB 3.0 HUB that offers 3 additional USB 3.0 ports as well as an Ethernet (RJ45) Gigabit.
Second test of a product Avantek, thanks again to Alex. This time, I’m going to a USB hub (3 ports in 3.0). Yes but it is a bit unusual. It has a RJ45.
To be with you in complete transparency, Aukey offered their products – and, of course, to discover. You know, I’m not going to limit myself to a simple presentation, but will rather see how it can be used for a … Continue reading
A Hub USB 3.0 Aukey, which proposes to transform a classic 3 Sockets grip while adding a Gigabit Ethernet port to your minimachine. A solution to €15.99 which will allow to find a decent connection on some ultraportables, PC hybrids or … Continue reading
I just found the ultimate gadget for MacBook: it is the Kadi Port , USB-C hub for MacBook (MacBook and only) that includes USB charging port-C, a USB port, a USB port and C An HDMI port!
Apple has been at the forefront to integrate a CD, then DVD recorder and player, but the constructor is never interested in Blu-Ray. This physical format is also more interesting in time where download a movie from the iTunes Store only … Continue reading
(Updated 28/10) The Apple MacBook with its unique USB Type-C port provided this format under the spotlight. Here are the two three things to know about this connection, this decision-making that will democratize and replace the USB as we know it, and … Continue reading
This Premium USB 3.0 HUB with 4 Port, with an aluminum shell and a 27.94cm shielded power cable for i-Mac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, desktop computers and laptops to high flows of transfer is just great! [Price offer reduced … Continue reading
It took 5 months but that’s it, we have finally a real… a good… a great USB HUB 7-port USB 2.0, self-powered… able to provide 2 amps… to fully satisfy the most demanding Raspberry-Pi users.
This Hub Premium 4-Port USB aluminum in CATEK with a shielded 27.94cm cable for Apple products and nomadic PC is very convenient in everyday life.
If you had the chance to get a Raspberry-Pi Zero (see the range at MCHobby) you know that the biggest frustration comes from the connector USB OTG.
Presentation of the HB4009 Today I want to talk a little rather practical case: the HB4009 of Inateck. This box is in appearance that a USB hub, namely a box which plugs in USB and which consists of several other USB ports, see instead: … Continue reading
At a time when the PC is miniaturized , USB ports may become a rare commodity. However, the objects to be connected are always as numerous (mouse, keyboard, usb key, diffuser HE, …).