- Original Samsung Bags and Covers to the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Top 5 Smart Phones in 2015
- Android Cell Phone: The Difference Between Kitkat And Lollipop
- How to Charge Your iPhone 6 Faster
- Nokia C7 Astound – An Innovative Smart Phone
- Practical and Wi-Fi: a Small, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker for Cell Phone
- Bluetooth Headphone for iPad
- Bluetooth Headphones with NFC, ANC and Touch Control
- Jawbone Icon Headset – IDEA 2010 Winner
- Practical Accessories For Your Galaxy Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet Charger
- Moto 360 Smartwatch
- IOS 7 Blocks Third-party Lightning Cables
- New from Sony – Xperia Z Ultra
- What phones are used by the world’s leaders?
- Wholesaleably AKG K 430 Headset
- Your iPhone Charger May Be Flammable
- HTC has Launched One M8s with Card Readers
- iPad Charger: Charge And Sync Your iPad With A USB Board Charger
- Nichole Inside Out Protective Case with Speakers for iPad
- Removable Battery Pack for Cell Phone
- The 4 Best Mini-Mobiles
- Women Love Apple, Men Love Android
- The World's Cheapest Smartphone: $7
- Moto 360 Smartwatch from Motorola
- Use Smart Ring to Control Home
- Ferrari Maranello Vintage Mobile Pouch in Red
- Mobile, Smartphones and Vintage Phones
- Vintage Smartphone
- 3 Bugatti-Bags to the Galaxy S6
- How to Buy Cheap USB Accessories for Your Car
- iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and iPod Touch
- Lamborghini Launches a Luxury Smart Phone!
- Pdair Bag for Samsung Galaxy S2
- Top 5 Pocket Books for the iPhone 5/5S
- iPad Headrest – What to Choose
- 9 PCs with Windows 10
- What is 4G LTE
- Apple has a serious problem with Watch?
- Chesskin USB Universal Power Bank-11200 mAh
- Have You Heard Of Xiaomi Mi-Mobiles?
- HDMI Port On The New Xperia Smart Phones
- Here Is This Month’s 2 Most Wanted Phones
- OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 4 Protective Cover
- BlueAnt Q2 Headset
- Z5 Compact Marshmallow Battery
- CCTV Camera Lenses
Tag Archives: usb
After the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, the standard that is gaining momentum at the USB port is USB-C.A standard that different manufacturers implement on new products, like Apple on the MacBook. This is not only because other Windows-based computer … Continue reading
The hub, a perfectible product Hubs (products for linking multiple devices between them) are known to be real technological disasters. They overheat, lack of specific ports, but essential, the ports they are low power. Among those that specialists have tested, most SD … Continue reading
Buy a MacBook Pro 2016 is necessarily accompanied by the purchase of some adapters, hubs, but also next-generation storage systems and other USB accessories C enjoying the advantages of this new connection.
-Upon arrival- At the opening of the pretty packaging, we discover directly the USB 3.0 hub 7 ports + 2 loads on top, that is obvious.There in the pretty box hub, the charger into two parts, the warranty card, a … Continue reading
Premium 4-Port USB Hub HUB Aluminum home Cateck with a power cable of one meter for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, PCs and Laptops.
USB 3.0 Hub 36W (6 USB Charging Ports HUB + 1 + 1 Port Port Ethernet) in Aukey. Black CB-H17
Hub 7-Port USB 3.0 with 2 ports at Aukey load (4.8A max). SuperSpeed compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8, Mac OS, Linux etc BLACK.
HUB USB 3.0 36W at Aukey (4 Ports USB HUB + 3 Charging Ports) Black CB-H19 The Hub USB 3.0 Super Speed 4-port Aluminium home Aukey is designed to provide reliable access to broadband connections to USB 3.0. With data transfer … Continue reading
HUB 10 USB 3.0 ports + 1 load port 5V / 2.1A home Etekcity with switches and external power supply for PC and Mac.
HUB 7 Port USB 3.0 Premium Aluminium home Cateck with 4A power. Support for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, PCs and laptops.
I used the ultra-mini HUB 4 USB micro USB OTG (On-The-Go) home Inateck sold by SpringRainFRA to connect a USB key on my Samsung Galaxy S3: it is a success. This allowed me to empty the photos and have them pull … Continue reading
If you followed my little “tutorial” just a few weeks you should have with your Raspberry Pi and a simple webcam, a fully functional video surveillance system, autonomous, and motion detection.
Be the first to rate this product Kit to interface with 8 analog inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 outputs digital Integrated USB hub full speed of 6 ports powered (12 Mbps) Maximum current per USB port: 500 my In … Continue reading
Roccat is a brand that makes very good devices, and it is with pleasure that I test, just for you, the Apuri, a scorpion-shaped USB Hub which, thanks to its raised tail (no bad pun, I assure you) door your … Continue reading
Since the time that I wanted a USB 3.0 hub, in 2016 John-John gets finally! Here’s an acquisition made on Amazon of this a few days ago. I introduce the CB-H17 Aukey: